But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear Him, and His righteousness with their children's children -
with those who keep His covenant and remember to obey His precepts.

6.10.2011

Information from Josie Ratliff (Henderson)

My mother was Therese Caroyln Campanova from Shelby, MS
My daddy was Robert Ford Ratliff , Jr from Lucedale, MS

My maternal grandmother was Rosa (don't know maiden name) Campanovas
My paternat grandfather was Samuel(?) Campanova

They had 11 children. It will take some thinking but I think I can come up with their names. I have a first cousin in Louisana who might be able to help. She is almost 90 years old but sharpe as a tack.

(Then, there is Tom's folks...) His daddy was Thomas Owen Henderson and his mother was Lottie Bumgarner Henderson. His grand parents were Thomas Henderson and Josie Henderson (don't know maiden name). Miss Lottie told me one time that James Garner (movie star) was kin some way. When he went to Hollywood he changed his name to Garner. That would be interesting to find out. I will look for photos and papers soon. Love ya. Josie